• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone want to rescue a M211?

Another Ahab

It's really a bear trying to find a yellow truck on a mountain near a Class 6 road near Lempster, NH on Google Earth. That'd give a better idea on the recovery problem.

'Fraid I'll have to give up.

Steve
That should be an App:

- Wish I knew programming

- Got to be an algorithm you could write that would run down and compute a task like this

- And after some (mindless, heavy-duty) computing, then pop up with results

D***: write the app, patent it, sell the rights; buy The Mule....aw, shoot!

Last edited:

peter34668

I should state that its a steep hill, no brakes, soft soil, and certain death of you go off road at speed.

justindearb

went to the base of the mountain yesterday to do some recon on getting it out and it had just snowed a foot or so, so i think its going to chill out there for another winter i have a skidder but i need to hike in to get a real good assessment of the treachery hahaha

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks