• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone want to trade winches

OpieNoTool

Well i want to trade my 45,000 lb for a front winch off a 5 ton any takers? the winch works well comes with a little cable not sure how much exactly. one of the hold down feet are broke but other than that it works great comes with tensioner and auto/winder

Attachments

citizensoldier

Sounds like fun Dave. Having my GMC on the fritz is really hurting my plans.. Damn new junk.. 60 thousand miles and everything goes wrong at once!! You interested in towing a duece to my house from Gaylord? Use your old 800 series? You could take the M37 home with you? Any ideas?

OpieNoTool

Re: RE: Anyone want to trade winches

timntrucks said:
why would you want to get rid of the rear drag winch???
Simple io got another one im going to put on it thats got a full spool of cable and the foot isnt broke.

What do you have in mind Towman? do you have any pics of the winch you would trade? shipping maybe arranged my dad owns a trucking company i would have to talk to him see if hes going down there anytime soon. if not michigan is beautiful this time of year. :D lol

Towman2277

RE: Re: RE: Anyone want to trade winches

If you could figure something on shipping, that would be great!! My winch is in great shape, and has a full spool of 200' of cable with chain, and works flawless. I will take a few pics, and if you can get me an email, i'll send them to you.... Steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks