• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Appels annual Md/Pa shootout,cookout,swap meet, gathering..

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Appels annual Md/Pa shootout,cookout,swap meet, gathering..Its that time again,Saturday Nov.9th it is..Everyone is welcome,Anytime after 10 am. is kick off.Women and kids are welcome,If everyone brings a dish it makes things easy.BYOB,Bring your own guns and ammo.The woodstove will be fired up to keep things warm..Any questions call John at 410-808-5227 Address is 144 ridge rd. Delta,Pa.17314

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I look forward to this more than Aberdeen. I do know we will not blow thru ammo like previous years. I am still hunting down 22 ammo and crazy prices. Glad my oldest son set up 2 Dillon progressive reloaders over the winter and added a single stage 50 cal press in the spring. We do have a good supply of 45 to shoot, 223, 7.62 and 5.45. Enough to make some noise, trust me....
its also a good day of eating. We all bring in various dishes and use the woodstove to heat them up. I am stuffed when i leave. Its also good to see women and kids attend. Oh yea, A lot of MVs too.....

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I got in touch with Ian and he is in as well. I posted this morning letting the group that meets in Eldersburg about the event. Well love belt fed weapons!!!!!!!