• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Appels bobbed 923a2 truck build.

jrod66

jcappeljr super nice truck! what color did you go with on this bobber? I looked but didnt see the color posted, thanks.

jrod66

Gillespie forest green huh? ok where do I get it? or maybe a paint code? any help is greatly appreciated thanks

jatonka

I like the Michelin chevron pattern on the steering axle and I like the Goodyear stagger block pattern on the rear axle. I measure the circumferences and match them up. 60 PSI in the fronts and 50 PSI in the rears for highway driving. And........they were the only 4 tires I had that were good. JT:-D

DeucesWild11

Yeah great looking trucks, both of them. I do like John's long bobbed look though, If I got another I would want the longer look.. still like the A2 front end's a bit better but these trucks look great! :beer: