• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Appel's Bobbed Deuce Done and Painted

DUECE-COUPE

i used a grinder. grind off the head, then grind an "X" on the rivet. Hammer, punch and visegrips works great on the side rivets. after you get the sides done, undo the bolts on the bottom, grind off the heads of the rivets in the frame, and a tanker bar between the frame and the trunion will break it loose. worked for me, it will work for you.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
John you did a great job on the truck as usual. You continue to shame the army when it comes to painting camo on an MV. That is a good looking paint job. The rivets gave Matt a fit as well. He should have his done by next week. Love your wheels and tires. Bobbing is gonna be so popular that your rivet punch needs to be patented and sold on here or egay. You da man MR John!!!

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I was just eye balling those 5 pics again and you did a great job on the black and tan camo lines. How does it drive with the oversized tires? Can you tell it is lighter???

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Its faster and lighter,but I have to get the tires balanced still. I only took it out once, Ive been busy with other projects.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks