• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Appels Bobbed M932/930 dump truck

tobyS

John, I'm bringing this up again to ask a few questions. Great looking truck, by the way. It's the perfect use for a 931 that is not being used for a tractor. Proportions look just right. I happen to have one of them that is the nicest truck I've had....and not selling.
If you were doing this again, would you use springs or maybe air on the rear? Explain the ABS thing please, I was thinking of using the axle with it but also know of one from an A0 if it has a benefit. I have an LMTV bed that I could use, but fixed sides make better dumps. So I'm asking your opinion on making 4x4 suspension and using the LMTV bed...probably not as a dump. Picture of the bed below.

Attachments

Roaddog58

Steel Soldiers Supporter
John, nice truck, I have 67 M51 dump, its AWESOME to haul around the farm. It used to sink a little in the front, but by putting 14.5 on front and 11.00 x20 on back, its great. Also finally getting around to putting LDS from ya into my Deuce. GOD Bless

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks