• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Appels M929 dump truck

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I was debating that,I have a set.I had 1600s on my m817.It killed the power on the hills.We have a lot of hills around here.I will probably keep the 1100s on it for now.

Bolkbich

Congrat's looks really good. I love these things. I'm dyin to put some big tires on it, but it runs really good with the 11:00s. I've got 395's, 14:00's and a set of 16:00's all mounted ready to go and i just cant do it......well maybe sunday.....

F18hornetM

Oh no you scratched the bed!!!!:eek: Nice looking truck. I also wondered why Newcastle has so many trucks and Ft.Meade hardly any lately. Although for me about same distance either way.

Bolkbich

These trucks run much better on the road loaded or empty than the M817's. I put 14.00's on mine and it really didnt hurt the power. I love these truck's...alot of my friends tell me they like the old ones better.....they call my M939's pu$$y trucks lol

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks