• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

appointment at Barstow

ackcarus

Does anyone known if you need an appointment at Barstow?? I can’t get any response from the site manager DAVE. I had one person tell me you didn't.

area52

I am in the same boat, my trucker has been trying to get a hold of Dave to set up an appointment to pick up my truck for me. No dice so far.

mhb285

Dan,
Did you ever get a reply from Dave at Barstow GL? I've called him and am going out there tomorrow am. I need to pick-up my new trailer..... I hope I don't have any problems with them..............
Mike

Attachments

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
You need to send email to him and CC the corporate office as well, this is the only way you will get a response from Dave. If you don't have an appointment he won't talk to you. Good Luck with "Barstow Dave S"

Do a search for "Barstow, Dave" its been discussed alot here lately.

mhb285

Well I left the house at 7:30am and made it to Barstow GL at 9:30 ish... Picked up my new M-322 ammo trailer, its in pretty good shape and was out of there by 10am... danial, was that you driving the silver Dodge 2500?
Heres a couple of pix..
Mike

Attachments

groundog

Dan---trailer looks pretty good---I also won a ammo trailer---hope to get it next week--GL also has the wrong building number listed---groundog

ackcarus

Good news from the southern front... the tires got fit and with one wire replaced the truck runs. My kid says he wants to drive it, so we will see what happens.