• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AR Military Motor Pool Meeting

ARYankee

The Arkansas Military Motor Pool Club will be having a meeting on January 16th, 2010 at 1 pm. Exact location is still TBD. It will probably be in Ash Flat Arkansas. Anyone is welcomed to come check it out. We will be discussing and planning up coming events such as play days, maintenance days and such. We will also be determining more club structure since we are a young upcoming club. If anyone has any questions just PM me. Anyone can attend and/or join. Your families are welcomed to come as well. I'll be posting more in the future when I get more intel.

Last edited:

ARYankee

********************UPDATE***********************

The day and time are still the same. Here is the place: Clyde's Chuckwagon Restaurant
1151 Highway 62/412, Highland,AR 72542.

Hope to see some folks there:)

ARYankee

I have an agenda for those interested or whom I didn't email one to. Just let me know. I'm brining copies with me to the meeting as well.