• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ARB 5 ton locker

74M35A2

I have a line on 2 rear air locking 5T axles for $1000 each. You would need to swap in your gear ratio. It is the entire vehicle, and I want the front. PM if you have the $ and want in on it.

It won't be made by ARB but there is now a selectable locker in the works. It will be a drop in setup other than drilling a hole or 2 in the dropout. actuation is not decided yet. options we are working on as of now are air or electric or possibly a cable option too.

Do you know how much he needs to build a set? I have visited his website, but there's no sign of 5 ton selectable lockers. By the way thank you for your quick response. I am kind of suprised by how fast the enthusiasm for this was lost.

I'm working on a custom bobbed m800 5 ton, and would like to have my hands on a set of air lockers before I rebuild the axles. I'm new to the site but have been following for a few years. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know price yet. things are still in the designing stages now with a few hurdles to overcome and not make them crazy priced. Your other options are find a set of axles from an m1500 firetruck. those airlocker axles will bolt right into the truck and will also make the truck faster since they have 5.81 gearsets in them. you can put the 6.44 gearsets in them too if needed.

Going faster is not an issue since I will be using a T-1138 transfer case with the Spicer 6453 five speed with overdrive, and 16.00R20 tires. (Theoretical top speed of 80+) Plus those axles are hard to find, and go for a premium if you do find them.

Superthermal

Just post your account number and we will take care of the rest.:lol:

If you take 50 sales x the top end of their estimated cost $1500, it is a mear $75k.
I am looking at a M927 right now and the lockers are right up the ally if I get it. I would be buying 3. If anyone out there has added an extra axle making the M927 into an 8x8 I would be interested in 4. I am new to this forum and dont know if the order has been done already and someone already has the order made and has them in stock. Let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks