• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Arctic Grill Cover

Boatcarpenter

Can anybody point me in the right direction to find instructions or very close up pictures of how to install one? Looking to see where all the clips go etc. It's getting cooler up here in NH and 'bout time to install it.

Thanks

mangus580

Prentice... if you can get them blown up, maybe we can submit them to our Technical Manuals section? It sure would be handy, as I intend to put my cover on soon too!

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Higher res images:

Attachements moved to our resources section under Technical Manuals click here edit date 9/12/05 by mangus580

1968 M49A2C modified. 1972 HIAB 765A crane and 1960 M756 pipeline truck bed.
11.00-20 NDCC singles.
M103A3 trailer.

CURRENTLY WORKING ON: Vehicle wiring, adding relays for headlights and turn signals.
Adding small fuel tank (starting and shutting down in cold weather) and installing heating coil in main tank for biodiesel/cooking oil.

Boatcarpenter

Arctic Cover

Bjorn, very nice job!

Incidently, in my travels back and forth to my fathers in Maine I have come across a 1953 gas powered wrecker with the wrecker removed and a cherry-picker mounted that is powered by a 371 Detroit diesel and a 1959 M45 mfg. by Curtiss-Wright with a PTO powered cherry-picker on back.

Thanks,

Prentice