• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

arctic top

doinworkinvans

Came across a hard top in a guys junk yard and its in great condition but I have a soft top on my 53. Just curious as to what its worth?

DAP

Is it the hardtop with the oval window or the sliding rectangular window? Also verify it is not just tin attached to the soft top bows

sktww

i just happen to have one, that i wont use, as well. there is a tag that reads "stamping prod. and mfg co. part no. 139225 no.9" it has a rectangle sliding window. it is sheet metal with insulation. i dont know if its military or not? what do you think?

jollyroger

The CCKW Hard tops were plentiful after WWII and we have been told that the military built a conversion kit for the CCKW Hard top to be installed on the M37. But the CCKW top will not bolt on directly to the M37.

There is a cab corner filler piece, a windshield frame filler piece, extended drip rails and a piece of wood to fill between the cab and the side windows.

Attachments

Travlr

The CCKW Hard tops were plentiful after WWII and we have been told that the military built a conversion kit for the CCKW Hard top to be installed on the M37. But the CCKW top will not bolt on directly to the M37.

There is a cab corner filler piece, a windshield frame filler piece, extended drip rails and a piece of wood to fill between the cab and the side windows.
What is a top like that worth?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks