• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Are both of these 10-bolts?!

Simkins12

Prior owner did some tinkering to make the M1008 more "street" worthy, and I think he put these under it. Any help identifying these will be greatly appreciated. I didn't find the usual Dana model # on the front side, so I'm thinking it's a light-duty axle. Funny thing is, the springs are 3 inches wide on it. I guess he swapped in a 1/2 ton axle and kept the 1 ton springs!

Thanks.

Attachments

Simkins12

CCATLETT1984,

Yes the truck was stipped of its highly sought after axles, but at the price I got it and the condition of the body (no rust), decent interior, and the fact that it has fully functional A/C (a must in South Texas heat), it was too hard for me to pass up. I have an inside line on a 14FF/D60 combo that is really reasonable, so I may come out a little ahead!

Guys, thanks for the help.