• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Argo 6X6 Bigfoot

It has always been my daughters pride and joy. It can go anywhere and I mean anywhere, check these out on you tube, its a riot. I regret to have to find it a new home, and with watery eyes I placed it in the want adds:cry:. I'd sure like to here from other members if they had any drive time in these awesome 6x6 atv's.
Thanks

Attachments

As for snow, We have a piece of land just north of Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, it is higher and can get some true snow. Last winter it had snowed 8-10 inches, we grabbed sleds and Argo, and some sturdy pull rope and made a day of it. So the short story is, yes it handles snow great!. Having the skid steer type of steering anything under tire that can slip and slid ie: mud, snow loose gravel is a kick to wipe the buggy around in donut like twist and turns.

T

televisionman007

hey i have an ARGO 8x8 and this thing will go anywhere.

LC please explain:lost:
The Banana Splits was a Saturday morning program when I was a kid in the late 60's and early 70's. Not a cartoon, it was a bunch of "live puppets" (men in these weird looking suits like in "Where the Wild Things Are").

They ran around everywhere in their neon colored Argo 6 wheelers. I think whoever dreamed up this program had to be a dang hippy experimenting with all kinds of chemicals..............

Anyway, sorry for derailing the thread, I think we should go back to our regularly scheduled programming..............:)

LC

bobski

I have have a buddy that has 8*8 with tracks. We hall our fishing boats from portage to portage on very old logging roads in southern Ontario. (berry lake to dry berry) 20 ft fishing boat up a very wet rocky road, no problem. With 4-5 people and all the gear. This thing can go every were. The Power companies use them a lot.

Thanks for the explain on the Banana Splits, I have to scrap off some rust in the old head to recall the late 60's early 70's, this little guy looks good in its camo shell, no neon need ably. Bobski like the tent in your avitar, thanks for the post and stories.

jman

One Banana, Two Bananas, Three Bananas, Four,
Four Bananas make a bunch and so do many more,
Over Hills and Highways the Banana Bunchies go,
Comin' up to bring you the Banana Split Show,
Sha na na, na na na, na.

Wow! I accually remembered that from the top of my head!
Now I'm not going to be able to sleep!!
Thank's Guy's...............
:mad:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks