• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Arizona members!

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Send me a pm if ya wanna meet sometime, I drive my 939 pretty regular and most of the time I choose to go to Kingman.
Darn it Seligman! I don't keep up on emails much, so I don't get notifications much... 'til they're old as the hills! My bad. Sent PM.

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here in AZ, there is a part of Title 28 Motor Vehicle Code that can pertain to us.

If your vehicle is 25 years or older, you can purchase Historic Vehicle plates for it.

Regardless of weight or size, it is then non-commercial just like a motor home.

No CDL, lighting/marking requirements, scales, nor commercial insurance needed.

It is best to keep a copy of that statute in the rig for the uninitiated lawman.

No problems driving my 5-ton in Ca, NV. NM ever.

Dennis
That historic plate reg should also zero out the weight on your title.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks