• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Arkansas GTG/Meeting

ARYankee

I would like to plan a little get together/meeting in the central Arkansas area. We can do it at a park, restaurant, or someone's house, suggestions are welcomed. I would like to do it in the next 2 to 3 weeks before the end of February because the first weekend of March my daughter is having surgery. We could even push it out to the middle/end of March, whatever works best and gets the most attendance. This will be a great opportunity for us to BS and meet some of the newer members plus we can throw some ideas around about possible future events, meetings, and discuss what we would want for MV laws or changes to existing laws. So lets see what your schedules are and what you are up for.........

Welder Sam

I think little rock is pretty geographically centered so i nominate it as the city. I like to think we'd need a banquet hall to fit us in but... itll probably only be a handfull that show up. PROVE ME WRONG MEN!

RANDYDIRT

Instead of a banquet hall, what about a VFW club? I can probably schedule it with the Rose City post 10442 in North Little Rock. Ample parking... unless this idea goes viral, cold beer inside, and a meeting room that will hold about 60 people or so..... Only problem is that no one under 21 is allowed inside the door... That also means no restrooms for the kids. Let me know.... I think it's a great idea.

Dirt

RANDYDIRT

Google this address for location. 6101 Highway 70 North Little Rock, AR 72117 How does 11am on Mar 10 sound? That should put us in there before the crowd. If that time is good, I will get with the canteen manager and try to set it up.

Dirt

RANDYDIRT

That puts us at 6 so far. I hope this will continue to expand, so I'm gonna hold off for a few days on talking to the canteen mgr, so maybe we will have a better idea of how many people will show.

Dirt

ARYankee

I just got off the phone with Kim Hammer (Member Profile) and he said that he will try to go. He said he is going to work with us on our efforts and see what we can do.

Last edited:

rockyroad217

I will see what I can do. I haven't driven my deuce that far and have no clue if it would make it..more like a roll of the dice if I try haha

I am in Sheridan by the way.