• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Arkansas GTG/Meeting

RANDYDIRT

rustoleum makes the difference! we just spray it! hahahaha sry, i had to foul a speech that perfect...... glad the guys enjoyed it. maybe next time we'll bring out the big boys

btw, i ran the big road north. hit 68mph and held it as long as it had flat relatively smooth road too.
Sam, you are such a dork.

RANDYDIRT

Welder Sam says, "maybe next time we'll bring out the big boys"... **** son you were the biggest boy there.... Oh, and by the way TJ says he likes the way your love handles jiggle...

Dirt

ARYankee

How about another meeting? Maybe some time this month or next? We need to discuss and iron a lot of stuff so we can get this club rolling.......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks