• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Arlington Wa, fly-in & Camp Adams 2014

jhigh

COMING SOON!!!
CAMP ADAMS AT THE ARLINGTON FLY-IN

Military history enthusiasts should save the dates July 10-12 for the annual gathering of former military vehicles and historic equipment displays. Although the Fly-In is a three day event, Camp Adams opens Sunday July 6. Early arrival gives participants a great opportunity to share common interest with other early arrivals as well as enjoying relaxing in the middle of an airfield.

We anticipate over 100 vehicles and 12 or more major equipment and period displays. Former military aircraft join the Camp Adams ground forces to produce the largest annual military history gathering in the North Pacific region. German forces are represented by the Flying Heritage Collection’s “88” cannon and tank destroyer as well as their nemesis the remarkable US P-47 Thunderbolt. The Historic Flight Foundation flies in the little plane with a big job, the L-4 Grasshopper as well as other historic aircraft.

Military equipment of all years and types are welcome. Let us know you plan to attend so we can save a spot on one of the Camp streets.
Contact Bill High Camp Coordinator:
Email: psicylinders@msn.com.
Phone: 425-486-2252

jhigh

We are less than three weeks to Arlington Fly-In show days. Camp Adams will begin tent setup on Saturday July 5 and our early bird arrivals begin showing up on Sunday July 6. Show days are July 10-12 and you have Sunday July 13 to break camp and head off into the sunset for another year!
We have interest from several new individuals and groups. Tanks, cannons and war birds are on the schedule along with the Vietnam era PBR.

If you have questions before July 6, call me at my home 425-486-2252. On Sunday July 6 and through the show, call me on my cell phone 425-770-7922 OR call Jeff High at 206-261-0002.

Bill High
North Pacific Military Corps

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks