• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

armoured visit

m880 unimog

Was in the southern area of the UN-UNITED KINGDOM for the last few days collecting parts , wiring and building the bonneville speedweek bike up-
thought it was rude not visit my old friend SLASHER- [ M109-A3 ] on here-
it was a nice day so got a few pictures in-
always with good,well looked after kit--FV434 fitters/engineers vehicle-tracked RAPIER-and not shown,my favourite bit of his kit, a 250 man/hour U.S.ARMY field kitchen.

Attachments

Last edited:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes it is the German one, m109a3uk. A number of them were purchased both for evaluation and use, primarily in Afganistan. Evaluation TFK's were sold off here in the US. They have some real neat features, I like the pressure cookers and the waste heat water boilers!

m880 unimog

nowdays , my mate knotty serves excellant food and cures monster hangovers with his-he also chills barrels of beer with it too-hey wait a minute....:beer: