• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Artic Heater Kit Installation TM

islandguydon

I looked around for the TM to install a NOS complete heater for the M35A2 and I feel like I am technology challenged todayauaauaaua.

Can some one post such a beast..?

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look for the older (1965) TM 9-2320-209-20 and you will find a fairly complete set of instructions for the fuel burning heater install in chapter 3, page 429ff.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I looked around for the TM to install a NOS complete heater for the M35A2 and I feel like I am technology challenged todayauaauaaua.
Well, If you had your deuce that's parked in my yard re-located to MI, you could just look at it's heater installation for reference. (sorry I couldn't resist).:beer:

islandguydon

I know, I know I will get there. There is only so many hours in a day..Im working on it. Still can not find a passenger mirror mount...Any suggestions..?