• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ATHS truck and tractor show in Lincinton NC

AMGeneral

Howdy folks,

Just a quick post about a local antique truck show just down the road in Lincinton NC(off hwy 321).
Here's the link to the site,
Virginia Carolina Truck Club

I may take the 915 and lowboy with the M54A1,anyone else interested in being there?

PM me and we may meet and convoy.

BTW,If you look at the 2008 pictures,you'll see several of us have been to this show before.

CGarbee

I'll have to scratch my head on this... I think that I can ride up for it (and it would give me a chance to haul some stuff up to your place AMG...).

I'll have to snag some of those photos from the past for my collection, esp that one with a certain dumptruck with a Mack cargo truck on the towbar... :)

CGarbee

I was seriously thinking about riding up and bringing along those two engines for you, but it looks like I am going to end up spending my weekend wrenching on all three of my five tons... Two need front seals/boots replaced, one needs brake work...

AMGeneral

Well folks,I decided to go and take the M54A1,I'll post pics tomorrow when I get back.

Who knows,i may get a pic of the M54A1 with the Kenworth from" Smokey and the Bandit",and the Peterbuilt from the movie" Duel".