• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Atlanta Area NAPAs STINK

pat038536

As it happens, I tend to drive a little further to the NAPA Hub store as this one supplies all the local ones. The plus side is.. its on the same street as Fry's Electronics.

armytruck63

There is a great NAPA warehouse store in Fontana, CA that specializes in heavy duty truck parts. They give me a fleet discount.

Closer to home, I usually buy at Star Auto, a small Inland Empire chain. They are an old-time parts store with long time employees. I use the NAPA in town sometimes because they are open later than Star Auto.

bearboley

I think napa stores order and stock parts on different tier levels for there target customer base. More urban stores have more automotive parts, some have farm related items and the 3 store close to me seem to carry a lot of farm and heavy truck items and one of them has a good supply of autobody supplies.

FormerNewMVGuy

I have had an account with napa, for 26 years now, still the same owner of the store,They deliver my parts,Im 10 miles away, and i get the same discount as the big repair facilitys......That being said, i think there parts are junk most of the time and it is always a days wait for stuff!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks