• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Atlanta & Fort Benning Deuce Pick-ups

Rebelpride

My dad purchased a deuce in Atlanta and is currently waiting for his EUC to be approved. I also purchased a Shop Van deuce in Fort Benning and am waiting for my EUC to be sent to Battle Creek and be approved, I have to go to cali for training in aug. and I would like to know if when the EUCs are approved if someone would get them off base so my dad could come down and get them one weekend?

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Can't help in ATL but can help at Ft Benning with the M109....SO IT WAS YOU BIDDING AGAINST ME....LOL...no problem brother...let me know how I can help you and your Dad here in Columbus/Ft Benning....I can pick it up for ya.

By the way...I can store the M109 for a while...not 6 months though...free of charge...it can sit on line with our deuces and 5tons til Dad can come over.

Are you going to Pendelton?....Oh...and thank you for serving...otherwise things might be different:deadhorse:

Attachments

CycleJay

Hello Rebel,

I would help you with the pickup in Atlanta.
But I do not know how to drive a manual transmission.

Once I learn though, and how to drive a deuce,
I would be glad to help anyone here with pickups in the Atlanta, Ga. area.

Good luck, have a good day,

CJ

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
New info.

I got word last night the deuce that was sold in Atlanta has now been moved to Warner Robbins. That now puts it outside of a "long lunch" for me to go get. If someone can get it off base, I might be able to come get it on a weekend but we are still talking close to 100 miles each way plus then getting it down to Papa Bear which is another 80 or 90 miles each way.

I would be female dogging up a storm at GL for moving it and have them at a minimum pay for the cost of mileage between Atlanta and WR (each way).

Not good business on their part.

dc3coyote

You can keep them at my moms place for a few months, her work year is over.
I cant help with the pick up.
She lives about 13 miles from 75, NW of Atl.
No problem with them being there for a while.

Chief_919

New info.

I got word last night the deuce that was sold in Atlanta has now been moved to Warner Robbins. That now puts it outside of a "long lunch" for me to go get. If someone can get it off base, I might be able to come get it on a weekend but we are still talking close to 100 miles each way plus then getting it down to Papa Bear which is another 80 or 90 miles each way.

I would be female dogging up a storm at GL for moving it and have them at a minimum pay for the cost of mileage between Atlanta and WR (each way).

Not good business on their part.

Wait.

Government Liquidation took a truck that was already sold in Atlanta and shipped it to Warner Robbins?????

Talk about incomptetent.

I am sure the taxpayers paid for that shipping as well. How much governmnet money was wasted taking a truck a customer had already paid for and paying to have it shipped.

I would demand they pay the difference in shipping cost, and damm sure inspect if for forklift damage caused by Governmnet Liquidations maniac forklift operators.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Can't help in ATL but can help at Ft Benning with the M109....SO IT WAS YOU BIDDING AGAINST ME....LOL...no problem brother...let me know how I can help you and your Dad here in Columbus/Ft Benning....I can pick it up for ya.
By the way...I can store the M109 for a while...not 6 months though...free of charge...it can sit on line with our deuces and 5tons til Dad can come over.
Are you going to Pendelton?....Oh...and thank you for serving...otherwise things might be different:deadhorse:
OK...so now we have passed the "magic" 6 months storage and are going on 7 months, with no contact from anyone since December.

Rebelpride please contact me ASAP.:grd:

ABN173

PB, that is awesome that you are a man of of integrity, I know some snakes that would have filed for an abandoned vehicle title and sold it off at this point. Hopefully Rebel Pride will contact you shortly!

-Dale

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
PB, that is awesome that you are a man of of integrity, I know some snakes that would have filed for an abandoned vehicle title and sold it off at this point. Hopefully Rebel Pride will contact you shortly!
-Dale
Well...I know poop happens etc., but it's time someone tells me something.:roll:

All I can do is post here and PM, don't have any other contact means.

Attachments

FrankUSMC

Papabear
No excuss for the last 7 months, but if rebelpride is at Camp Lejeune, give him some time on the e-mail you just sent him, they got hit hard by the tornados last weekend and are still digging out.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks