• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Atlanta, Ga area request

CycleJay

Zout,

Hello, Thank you for the reply.
And yes you did say daybreak in your original posting about your cookout. see:

"Getting this on the calender before things get crazy this year.

April 21st Satruday
Chicken BBQ at the LZ in Lilburn Ga
4253 Russet Court 30047 for you GPS guru's
Bring a dish to pass as last year
PETS ARE MANDATORY - we leave no one behind
Children welcome
DJ will be there again for tunes
"Starts at day break - ends when the last person says uncle" "

Anyway, I will plan to get there by 9am then.
And if I cannot do a gallon of crown, than I will do a half gallon and snacks.
I do not expect anyone to work for free.. I would not want anyone to do that.

Thank you, Good night,

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I didn't say day break but I did say early - if its around 9 there is time for me to whoop arse on the shocks - teach - put my tools away clean and cook and visit with everyone that is coming. Deb and I do this by ourselves and my friends are here to enjoy themselves - not feel obligated to help - so yes on my days off my time is valuable.

Everyone is welcome - as long is not of a killer breed it is welcome - killer breeds can stay home. As long as they are controlled they are fine. Most folks do not kindle well to how I take care of thing when they cannot control things.

Bring a dish to pass or snack or whatever if ya can.

It will take me less time to change the shocks than your total time of typing in these posts.

Gallon of Crown is around $60 - it is labor time - my tools - and teaching costs.
What Mark had posted earlier as his shop labor time is pretty much a break even deal. I do not work for free.
If ya wanna make it a 1/2 gallon is fine as I will probably not have any of it anyhow and it will be shared with whomever wants some at the cookout.
Crown Royal ya say??
Er...ah..well...wonder if I should have one of the fellers bring my M1009 up...you know...just in case we need to see where sumpin goes...or sumpin like that.:shock:

Crown Royal ya say??:drool:

Attachments