• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Atlanta to Gulfport, MS, Eglin,AFB, and back

AMDOOR

I am making a trip from the Atlanta area to Gulfport, MS for a pickup, a pickup at Eglin AFB and return to Atlanta the week of 6/18/12. I plan to pick up an M35A3C in Gulfport.
If I could help pickup or deliver, I'm available. Assistance along the way in case things don't work as planned would also be appreciated.

Dale

SE Jones

Best of luck. We may pass each other along the way. I'm going to Douglasville, GA to pick up my Deuce on Saturday, and returning to Ocean Springs, MS on Sunday.

Steve Jones
985/381-8638

CycleJay

Amdoor,

Just like I posted to SE Jones a few moments ago.
I will give you the same words and offer, below.

God bless you with a safe and successful recovery.
If you someway, somehow pass thru the Marietta, Ga area along the I-75 near the I-285.
And need help or just want to talk MV, then feel free to stop by,
or contact me.
I would be glad to do what I can to help.

PM me for contact information.

Good day, and good luck,

AMDOOR

Steve,

As long as my EUC comes through this week, my plan is to head to Gulfport on Sunday and pick up my Deuce on Monday. Call me if you would like to travel together.

Dale
678 313 7645

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks