• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Atlanta to Hattiesburg Mississippi, & back

Monica

Mid March, I'm taking the M109 to Hattiesburg, camping for a week, then heading back. I-20 to I-59. Anyone on that route willing to play guardian angel, as a "just in case?" If so, please send ma a PM.

I will not have internet capabilities on the road.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Monica...are you "Mark's" daughter?? I think so.
If you are...you are covered...there and back and anywhere else.

If you are...PM me when ya wanna and I'll give ya my cell #.

Didn't we meet at the GA Rally?

CRS is getting the best of me!:cookoo::cookoo:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Then you have all the backup you will ever need...there and back...you have my cell # now...so you know who to call to get what you need.
Your Dad is a good troop and my friend...so that means you get automatic "good troop" status.

If ya have probs...just call. We will:grd:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yes we all meet her at the rally .. she helped out in the mkt and did a great job.. one super trooper.. have a good trip and i think you will not have anything to worry about.. :mrgreen:

Monica

OK, Ideally I'm heading out in an hour or two. I've got phone numbers programmed into my phone, and it has a fresh, clean battery.

No news is good news, so here's hoping no one gets a call!

I should be back in a week, Monday.

Mark3395

Just talked to Monica and she asked that I advise she made it to the event. Does't have Internet out there because they sorta still communicate with tin cans and drums.

She thanks you for your support (as do I) and will hope that her return trip goes as well.

The truck is pretty well proven... she picked it up late last year, got an hours worth of familiarization, then drove it to Atlanta area. Good shakedown.

Thanks for the help friends. I hadn't seen this post until she asked me to post her update.

Mark3395.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Just talked to Monica and she asked that I advise she made it to the event. Does't have Internet out there because they sorta still communicate with tin cans and drums.
She thanks you for your support (as do I) and will hope that her return trip goes as well.
The truck is pretty well proven... she picked it up late last year, got an hours worth of familiarization, then drove it to Atlanta area. Good shakedown.
Thanks for the help friends. I hadn't seen this post until she asked me to post her update.
Mark3395.
Outstanding...the CAMO Crew Strike/Recovery Team can stand down...temporarily[thumbzup][thumbzup]

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks