• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Auction buy, missing parts

tufelhunden

I bought a mep802a nsn 6115-01-274-7387. its missing the cranking relay and engine fault relay. I will be ordering both. First, I wanted to see if I could give my business on here, since this site has been so beneficial to me! Also, when I receive these, I will need instruction on placement of wires. ill attach some photos.
IMG_4389.jpg IMG_4390.jpgIMG_4389.jpg be much appreciated

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This post is better served in the parts wanted section. I am sure when @Guyfang returns he will kick it over there for you. In the mean time, @CallMeColt may have what you are looking for. GMG wants over $200 for a new one. Ive seen supposed 'equivalents' around 175 online.

CallMeColt

Supporting Vendor
I have know good relays. Please reach out directly via the contact in the site down just below this post in the signature. Best way as I've been getting a lot more traffic & an e-mail thread keeps it from getting lost. o_O

CallMeColt

Supporting Vendor
You will find the placement for the wires as Kurt said in the TM at the wire diagrams. S8 is the switch. Wires are labeled. Triple check yourself. Make sure things are tight. You will need that switch removed to get at everything properly. Don't start the generator without having that hooked up as it should be as you risk sending voltage where it shouldn't be. Could be why the cranking contractor was removed.