• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

auction Rome Pa Oct 3 2009 !!!!!!

Sephirothq

how did the sale turn out? Do you know what the tractor and the dump went for?
how about eh air compressors? IT looks like the tractor had a wrecker on it.

cckw570

The sale went very well and there was a lot of military parts. There were numerous g749 series truck parts. The wrecker boom was seperated from the tractor and they sold as two seperate items. The tractor sold for $400 to a scrapper, however he is not going to cut it up. The dump truck sold for $500 and I'm not sure what the two m37s went for. However, the dump truck and the two m37s were bought by a different scrapper and were cut up for scrap on Sunday. I'm not sure about the air compressors. I did manage to save quite a bit of stuff, for my m211.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks