• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AuSable Adventure Rally, June 17-19, Grayling, MI

odjeeper

The organizer for this event asked for military vehicle owners to bring their toys to help generate interest for their event. The event is a motorcycle rally to raise money for the national guard family support fund and their website is located at - http://www.ausableadventurerally.com/ This should be an interesting event, we already have a pretty good group of vehicles committed, including an M35A2, M715, XM410, M37, M151 and M274A5, along with some personal gear to make up a replica Vietnam era encampment. If you would be interested in participating, send me a message and I can fill you in with more details. If you would like to just come out and meet up with some fellow MVers and help support the family support fund, that would be great also. The national guard will also have some equipment on display, including a Blackhawk and they will be allowing participants into the air-to-ground range to watch some live fire training with A-10s and F-16s on the 18th.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks