• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Autocar 8x6 tractor model?

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone know the model and/or use for these Autocar tractors? Crismon doesn't seem to mention them.
The first pic is of two that sold out of APG years ago on GL, and the second is a pic I found somewhere online.
AutocarTractorAberdeen.jpg24772009645_02e962627b_z.jpg

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know what you mean. They are kind of M911-esque with the sheer size and the drop axle, but I like the hood and cab lines better. More traditional tractor. I was not able to go look at the two when they came up years ago, so I don't know anything about the engine nor transmission/transfer specs. And, I really have never been able to find anything about them.

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Reminds me of the Killer truck in the movie “Duel” with Dennis Weaver.6C84E062-80AF-4FD0-B97E-F381180F335A.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks