• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

automatic transfer switch

zout

Yes - its an ATS 50 amp transfer switch used for shoreline and Onan Microlite 2800RV Grenerator. This all is surrounded by a 2800 Magnum inverter charger system with 7 120 amp hour deep cycle batteries and a 100 amp battery equalizer for the 24/12v side of things.

Did I mention the on demand hot water heater ??

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes - its an ATS 50 amp transfer switch used for shoreline and Onan Microlite 2800RV Grenerator. This all is surrounded by a 2800 Magnum inverter charger system with 7 120 amp hour deep cycle batteries and a 100 amp battery equalizer for the 24/12v side of things.

Hmmm, the OP probably is going to want to know more, and see photos of your setup, I'd sure want to.

PsycoBob

Yes- an Apc 1500va battery backup. ~950w of true-sine AC output & 6A of battery charging. I have another that's built-in to a beast of an inverter, but the relay is wonky. It's got one of these in it- Omron

zout

A lot of these 109 pics I have are deep in the archives of hard drive hades.

This is before I installed the Magnum inverter charger (2800) and before the remainder of the deep cycle batteries were installed and the electronic fans that vent this area to the exterior.

Also shows the main distribution panel - there is still another sub panel forward of the batteries that only handle 120 items when in battery mode.

I guess this is what ya meant by he might want some more explanation. THe transfer switch was not wired in at this time BUT - gen is on the left mount area - shoreline in the center - and line goes to distribution panel.

You can see some of the wiring from the on demand hot water heater - water pump - the drivers side external 110 wiring (ground fault) all coming back into this cobbles mess of wiring. - Also all the headboard circuits - and sink 110 ground fault wiring comes across the nose of the box (hidden) into this main distribution area headed to their significant other electrical panel.

Attachments

Lextreme

Ordered a Go Power! 50