• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Average winning price for a M109A3?

ssgtwright-usmc

What is the average winning price for a M109A3 going for?
I am praying that maybe a few will come up in the near future where I live so I can bid on one, maybe two.
Think it would be nice to have an M109A3 set up here in Hawaii for when I plan on camping out and doing some fishing over the weekend.
How one decks it out inside is up to ones imagination.

ssgtwright-usmc

Seen some nice ones (2) out of about 10 in the lower 48 States which I would love to have. Shipping would leave me in the poor house for sure.
With a M109A3 I really wouldnt need a house.

ssgtwright-usmc

That is nice and I hope I can get something that clean.
The ones I see in Indiana dont look like they are up to par unless one has money to fork into it.
Well worth the price you paid.

jasonjc

I got one for <$900.00 with fee's. Hard top ,heater, prower steering, runs great. But I lucked out big time on that one.

ssgtwright-usmc

Im not going to stop looking till I get one. I am guessing that I should have about $3000 on hand for bidding on depending on the condition of the vehicle.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I just bought 2 out of ft. meade. Paid $2200 for one and $2500 for the other one. Both run ,have heaters, 1 has a hardtop.

ssgtwright-usmc

Wish that was true, their was a lot of about 12 (M116A3 trailers) I bidded on one of them and I guess the same guy must have waited till the last 15 minutes and won them all.
Didnt look like anyone was bidding on them and my max bid was $250. 1/2 hour before the auction end looked like I was going to win. When I checked again later in the day, I saw I was outbidded. Talking about being p.o.!!!
Guess I need to bid high if I really do want something and not get to relaxed when I see that no one is bidding like I did that time.
Guess I could also look at items from Guam, I would think that (Young Brothers) ships between the Islands.