• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aviation Maintenance Conex

Goofy1

Need some help finding/identifying the Conex we used in our Aviation Maintenance unit back in the -80s. If memory serves me correctly they were side opening, and made of a fiberglass like material. We hauled them around with a set of dolly wheels front and back and usually hauled them behind a 1008 pickup or Duece.
Any help in getting the correct nomenclature or a source for them would be most appreciated!

Jeepadict

Not the answer youre asking for, I've seen the units you're describing, tho they're obsolete and no longer a mobility asset. Your units were superceded by the ISU-60/70/90 variants, so those may be of interest to you depending on your interests, and are more readily available.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Goofy1

Not the answer youre asking for, I've seen the units you're describing, tho they're obsolete and no longer a mobility asset. Your units were superceded by the ISU-60/70/90 variants, so those may be of interest to you depending on your interests, and are more readily available.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
I've found the carrier dollies now to find the Conex! Thanks for the info!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks