• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Awesome Roadtrip in my M1009!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I had the money, and I don't, I'd make a round trip of the United States just to see places like that. Yellowstone AND Grand Teton? Wow, that's some great camping and scenic views there!

Alabama Mike

how Hot was it out there, I know we have over 100 degree temp in Alabama right now, my m1009 has been sitting, I'm driving my outback with A/C riding in the m1009 is like riding in a furnace (mine has been painted black by the EMA that I bought it from)

ssdvc

What tire are you running on her? Also, did you keep track of your overall mileage ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks