• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Axle leaking

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Saw a pic where someone filled the key way from one end to the outher.
Sillly stuff people do. If you like make one out of cork or what ever but rtv or anything sealer like seems silly to me.

ODw/envy

Wait, there was a parade and no one invited me???

Just as well. With the bald tires, broken wind shields, and lack of title (or even SF97, for that matter). Maybe I'll earn the invite next time when she's more road worthy.

It may be time for an Arizona role call if one does not exist yet. I'm up for anything.

Thanks for the great thread. I have a feeling this will save me some time in the next week or two. I can't imagine the fronts are a heck of a lot different.

OD

Last edited:

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Just as well. With the bald tires, broken wind shields, and lack of title (or even SF97, for that matter). Maybe I'll earn the invite next time when she's more road worthy.

It may be time for an Arizona role call if one does not exist yet. I'm up for anything.

Thanks for the great thread. I have a feeling this will save me some time in the next week or two. I can't imagine the fronts are a heck of a lot different.

OD
Just don't drive yourself crazy looking for the cork or wondering why there are no axle seals on the front axle like I did the first time I took my deuce front axle apart.

[thumbzup]

An Arizona roll call sounds like a good idea. Start one and I'll post on it. Something to keep us all updated on what events are coming up, etc.

Last edited:

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter

OD
OD, Sorry I did not let you know about it.
Did not think you would come up for it.

ODw/envy

Yeah, when I get her titled and put on some tires and windshields I'm up for whatever. There does not seem to be a lot going on in the "old pueblo" that I can tell, at least as far as MVs are concerned.

Of course, I do have a few other minor issues to take care of with the, new to me, deuce before I feel really comfortable getting too far away from home. She did make the 900ish miles from San Antonio in style though. Only spaying a little trans fluid and crankcase fuel on the 250. :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks