• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Axle seal CR# A1205A651

tlessin86

Most Likely not USA made. I have been selling National (Timken now) oil seals for years now and our family business has been selling them for longer than I have. Lots of seals are made in Mexico and most over the ponds. I have always liked National seals better. They are usually (notice sometimes CR does have better seal but more often than not they have cheaper built seals) heavier canned and have a little more rubber than CR. National also has a SS Spring on the lip where most of the time CR has a steel spring. As always though each has some seals that the other does not. Just food for thought.

DavidWymore

My front axle had one National 450073 and one CR like the original post. The CR looks like a better, orginal seal to me. Anyone know where to get them?