• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AZ Gilbert Days Parade

man2112

Hello all,

Coming up on November 23rd in Gilbert, Arizona is the Gilbert Days parade. We are thinking of entering our bobbed M35A3 in to the parade, and wanted to see if 3 more people would like to join-in. It is $100 per entry in to the parade, but each entry allows 4 vehicles so if we got 3 more people, the price would be $25 per person. There is usually a couple military vehicles that end up in the parade every year.

We need to have our registration in by November 4th, so please let me know soon! Sorry for the late notification, I just found out about it.

agazza2

Please add me to the list. I will be moving from Texas to Phoenix area on November 16th. I will be driving a M915Al for the parade, and can do it with/or without a trailer depending on the route. PM me the details and for my contact info.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks