• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

B-7 Aircraft Maintenance Platform

byrdman1312

Anyone know where I can get operators and maintenance manuals for a Lift-A-Loft aircraft maintenance platform? Model # MS-B7-16, Ser. # B7-1015, Delivery date 6/03
Many thanks!

byrdman1312

Pics please. Curious as to what it looks like.

Mark
Mark, you have found my weakness! I'm not the most computer savy person you've ever heard of. In fact if it dosen't leak oil, make lots of smoke and noise, or all of the above, I'm not very good with it. Two of my favorites , firearms and Detroit Diesels, fall into that category. Later I'll get my bride to help me send some pics. Thanks

byrdman1312

Mark, over in the Misc. TMs section I found a TM for the B-1 model. With exception of the placement of the jack stands, it looks very much like the B-7. The B-7 jack stands are closer to the back, near the tires. I'll still post some pics later. It appears the hydraulic system is the same. That is what I really needed to know about.

byrdman1312

Continuing story of my B-7 maintenance platform. Bad hydraulic ram. Pumped it up to see if it would lift, leaks out the bottom of the ram. I let the pressure off to save my oil. Looks like I either need to fix the ram or lift the platform and permanently affix in the max position. I'm not going to be moving it around much anyway. Anyone have experience rebuilding these rams? Thanks for your help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks