• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

baby's got new shoes .....

Armada

Looks good! The tires look larger than 31", what size are they?
Also, from the picture it looks like that dent on your passenger door can be pushed right out by removing the inner door panel and popping it out. The metal just looks pushed in and not stretched.

hot rod deuce

Yes no kiddding. I think you will love the radials. They are a little more $$$ but worth it. Its the all american tire on on the all american rig!!

gasser

I went back and forth between the TSL Radials and the Thornbirds. I have been driving it around these past two days, and I have to agree. I believe I made the better choice of the two. Not too loud at 60, but I have been told as they wear, they get louder. We'll see.
The tire size is 32x10.50 on 15x8 wheels. I think they look killer and I believe they will perform just fine.

Thanks for the body work tidbit!

-graham

hot rod deuce

Yup they will get louder i think. I run 285 75 16 Good year MTR's on my work truck, They got louder with time. It gets real bad if you dont rotate them too. DONT CRISS CROSS, front to rear front to rear. Its on the super swaper website too. I criss crossed a set of 39.5's and it made a mess.

rizzo

gasser said:
I went back and forth between the TSL Radials and the Thornbirds. I have been driving it around these past two days, and I have to agree. I believe I made the better choice of the two. Not too loud at 60, but I have been told as they wear, they get louder. We'll see.
The tire size is 32x10.50 on 15x8 wheels. I think they look killer and I believe they will perform just fine.

Thanks for the body work tidbit!

-graham

the guys I talked to in the mud club don't like the thornbirds for serious mud.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks