• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Back board on TRHE BEAUTIFUL BEAST

wiggall

I made up a sign back board advertising a local WOUNDED WARRIOR CAR SHOW. The car show was not held last year, and we bumped into one of the people who helped put it on the other day. We asked her if they were going to put it on again? She said that she was getting too old for it, her daughter had medical problems, and her Grandson who started it was too busy to help with it.
So I need something else to put on the back board. I am think about one off the falling!

#1 I MIGHT BE SLOW, BUT I AM AHEAD OF YOU

#2 IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS GEAR, YOU WILL NOT LIKE THE OTHERS

#3 I AM PEDDLING AS FAST AS I CAN

#4 Your ideas.

#4A KEEP HONKING, I CAN NOT HEAR YOU ANY WAY!

#5A THE CLAYMORE IS ARMED!

#6A IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MY SPEED, WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?

Last edited:

FloridaAKM

#5 The claymore is armed!

That is if you have one on your rear bumpers! Problem is that most people would have no clue, except for the cops & they would not find it funny. :sad:

#6 If you don't like my speed, why are you following me?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks