• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Back in the MV game!

Flea

After a 5-year hiatus, I finally got back in a truck I have always wanted: an M923A2! I bought it from an individual outside of Atlanta, and after a once over, drove it 350 miles home with my buddy running chase car with my tools. We never had to fix the first thing! Of course, I got it home and immediately ran it out of fuel, but that's par for the course...

The CTIS is trying to work ( I disconnected it for now), but is seems that the system will only deflate rather than inflate. Any valves I can check to try to diagnose the system?

Attachments

m715mike

Congratulations on the new acquisition and a safe recovery! You got a good looking truck.

I can sympathize with you a bit. I sat out of the MV game for six years before acquiring my current Deuce. It was way too long! I'm sure you were grinning ear-to-ear on the recovery trip. Keep enjoying that truck and the MV hobby!