• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bad battery possible cause of ctis system failure

ke5eua

Most ctis issues are air related. While you do need to address the battery issue, see other thread, you need to tackle the ctis separately.

Is it the flashing lights of death, not coming on at all, starts to cycle then starts flashing?

Lots of threads about the 939 series ctis issues, and 90% of the issues are easily fixed by bumping the air up a little, or seals.

helomech

When I got mine it had 4 lights flashing. It was the valve on the right side rear tire. Just needed to blow air through it, and now it works great.

walt1985

While the air is building up it's just a single light-"highway". After the air builds up, all lights flash! Where are the solenoids located?
Thanks!

Carlo

I have two A2's and am very happy with the CTIS. I guess I have been lucky cause I sure have heard allot of people cursing them and even disconnecting them all together.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The main solenoids are under the cover in the cab to the right of the shift tower. Have you tried run flat mode? Hold the run flat button for a couple seconds. It will cause the system to cycle more frequently, I have to use it on a couple of mine, once it airs completely up, then my system reverts back to highway and functions fine.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Walt, I work nights M-F so you might want to set up a time LOL..... 3 AM generally pisses off people... I'll send you my number via PM to call on a weekend in the afternoon. I'm no guru, Most of what I've learned is in the TM's or the great people on here, but I'd be happy to try and answer your questions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks