• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bad Photochop of a far future plan.

det45

When I was a kid growing up in northern Idaho (in the 60s and 70s), the school district had some 4 X 4 buses. They were manufactured that way and not mods. When I went back there last year to visit, they had got all fancy and put bridges over the streams.:roll:

Last edited:

frodobaggins

I may have to. :-D

I always thought it would be cool to open a day care and have old tricked out busses supplying the transportation.:wink:

I was in Honduras after Hurricane Mitch building **** for the Army. You should have seen the buses they have down there !

Mirrored windows, custom rims, shag carpet, little dangly ball things, custom paint and flames. It was unreal.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks