• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bad times=legal bills and 813a1 for sale...

loslobos11

Due to some divorce type problems I need to get rid of my 5 ton fairly quickly :cry: .1986 with dropsides, super singles(14X20) soft top. 13k miles, 500hrs with lockers. Can email pics and would like it to go to a good home...this is prob the hardest decision ive had to make lately...hopefully someone will get it and treat it right. Please PM me for a contact number then we can talk price which will be reasonable because the truck needs to go. gotta hit enter before I delete this.......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks