• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Banks Turbo/ Cross over steering

dstang97

I'll get a photo up for you tomorrow. It's dark and my phone doesn't take the greatest pics at night.

Brett
No problem. I think my truck will be down for a while untill i get this figured out. I called sky and they want me to send them a photo, but i got home late and will have to do it tomorrow also. I think I may need a new motor instead. (Straight 6) that way the exhaust is on the other side.

Brett09

LOL, I have a 6bt. I just ran out of cash for the conversion, so I went with the banks. It's not a Cummins but I can honestly say I'm happy so far. I'll get a few pics tomorrow from the other side POV and from the front.

Brett

dstang97

It looks like it would hit on yours too. I talked to Sky today but did not get too far with them. I told them to call me tomorrow.

Thanks for the photos.