• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Barstow, CA Loadout

Augi

I'm looking for someone in the Barstow area who would be willing to loadout an M101 trailer or two (single pick-up date) and store locally for a couple of weeks until I can get down from San Luis Obispo to pick them up.

The auctions end at the end of December, so I presume loadout would be in the mid January to early February timeframe.

Cash for your time, of course.

Thanks!
Augi

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can sometimes (when I'm here) help w/ load-outs as well. Barstow is not that far away from here.
Trailers and such preferred, rather not have to mess w/ trucks. ;)

ptrjason

I maybe able to help also. I am in Riverside area, and also waiting on a trailer from the 12/27/12 auction. Waiting on my EUC to clear. (First time)

I am also getting my pintle, and riser (hopefully in the mail today and tomorrow). If I get mine back before yours need to be picked up, depening on how smooth my loadout is, I would be more then willing to help. I said after I get mine because it will be a first time for me going up there, and I rather have a first run with my stuff, then with someone elses.

I also have 3.5 acres so storing is not a problem.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks