• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Barstow Inspection

ODw/envy

If anyone is out at Barstow in the next couple of week I would really appreciate a post sale inspection on a couple of trailers that I purchased. I just need to know if I need to bring tires and be aware of any major mechanical defects.

I would also like to know if there is any loading assistance at this site.

I will be willing to do the same, when I make my trip, for someone else.

Also, I will have an empty truck from Tucson to Barstow. If you need something hauled that direction or the other let me know. If I can help I will.

Ryan

bratpackdad

Hey Ryan,

I've never been and don't know jack about Barstow but I'm planning on going out next week. Let me know if you want me to look at something.

John

truckerdave

Make sure to get on daves appt. list right away. I need to get a m1031 service truck haul out. He said it was a two week wait. They do help load with a dock or a forklift.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bump - I'm picking Justin up at the airport and we are headed to Barstow in time for lunch. I'll have a camera, but not tons of time. LMK if you want me to "try" and take a quick look at something. No promises since this is a recovery trip and not an official preview. Not sure how much walking around I can do.

ODw/envy

Yeah, I got the appointment last week. They will help me load but I do not want to get 400+ miles out and not be able to recover because of mechanical issues or flats. I have bought trailers in the past and they were not the same as the ones pictures during the auctions. I got lucky.

It will not be a problem after I go pick up my goose neck in Georgia but I am still working on getting loads going both ways.

I will be there Tues. 3/8 and be willing to do the same for anyone, time allowing. I imagine this place is a bit more ordered then the NG base in Carson City.

Thanks for the input.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks