• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Barstow recovery, I need help and a ride!

Navy dude

Ok, so I bid on a 6 ton that I won, didn't think it through. Still very excited though. I want to fly into the nearest airport (Ontario I guess, but anywhere Southwest flies). I plan to try to drive this thing back to Phoenix. Is there anyone near a Southwest Airlines served city that knows something about these things that could give me a ride to Barstow and go over this thing with me? I of course would pay for your time, effort, gas, etc. I have a 1 year old son, and my wife really doesn't want to drive round trip from Phoenix in a day with him. My other option is a one way car rental to Barstow, thought someone might be able to help me though. Thanks very much for any consideration!!! Oh, yeah, I am targeting Oct 10.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks