• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bastard trailer

dstang97

won a trailer on ebay and the body says m101a2 but has a m116a1e1 chassis with 3000 gvw payload. It has surge brakes, 8 lug A2 axle, Fixed shackle in the front with a drop down shackle in the rear. And landing leg. I noticed mistaken1 has the same thing. Any info on these guys????

Attachments

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, trailer salad! No telling what you will get with that family of trailers. Not familiar with the fixed and drop down shackles.

dstang97

yeah its an oddball trailer. I think it has a higher gvw than a m101a2 but has a smaller frame width. I only paid $555 for it so I'm not to bummed. its in good condition.

DeucesWild11

Well I do like the height. When I tow my M105 with my Navigator it looks retarded.. But I only do it if I have to and it's a light load since I don't have brakes on the M105 unless I tow it with the Deuce..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks