• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Batavia OH -Veterans parade this Friday Nov 11 2011

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Batavia OH-Veterans parade 11/11/11

I just received a request from a local VFW official. Anyone in the Southwest Ohio area is invited to attend the Clermont County Veterans' Day parade. Here is the info:

excerpt from message:
The parade is Friday, November 11, 2011 at 7pm. It is in Downtown Batavia.

The parade route goes up Main Street past the Court House and is viewed by hundreds of people. There are 7 High School Bands, 9 American Legion Post and various other units plus Police and Fire from all over Clermont County. The area is well lit being it is on Main Street.

Line up on Main St. at the Batavia Post Office beginning at 6pm right off SR 32. From I-275 going East on SR 32 it is about 8 - 10 miles.
You will be in Division One. There are 10 divisions.

If you or anyone in your group could make the only parade that is held on Veterans Day, I thank you in advance. All of your Military Vehicles certainly add to the parade.

For more information or to register, please call Parade Chairman John Rolke at (513) 910 - two seven one six.

Last edited:

augiedoggy

Hey Jeff are you doing this one? and is anyone else going? I might be able to
make it, I'd have to leave work a little early as traffic on 32 can be slow.

Junky night parades are awesome last year i done Lightup Louisville and that was awesome . get you a 12 converter and christmas lights the trucks look kool with them onem.Would like to go but still fabbin hopfully my hubs get here next tuesday hummmm. The new Frankiestien truck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks